Sports Complex at Dharampur :
The Sports’ Complex at Dharampur is being built to contain:
1. An indoor Basketball court
2. Three indoor Badminton courts
3. Three Squash courts
4. 25Mtr heated Swimming pool
5. 8-Table TT hall.
6. 12-Lane Shooting range
7. Multi-Gym and Fitness Centre
8. Parking facility-cum-Yoga Hall
9. Pool/Billiards Room
10. Office Space, Toilets and Stores
11. A new Dining Hall and Kitchen for 500
12. 6-Accommodations for Sports’ Coaches.
Sangam Setu at Subathu :
With the vision to further upgrade the infrastructural amenities, Pinegrove School at Subathu expanded further across the river by procuring more land. The existing location has been connected with this recently procured land through the 'Sangam Setu' bridge.
Foundation stone for 'Sangam Setu' was laid down by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Shri Jai Ram Thakur on 01 Nov, 2018. This 36 mtr robust bridge built with an approx cost of Rs 1.75 crore was completed with in a short span of 1 year. It was inaugurated by Dr. Sadhna Thakur, Vice President , Red Cross, H.P on 22nd Oct. 2019.
This bridge would not only play a pivotal role in upgrading amenities for students but also provides safe and all weather passage for the people inhabiting the neighboring villagers.