1. Ordinarily, Staff Members are authorized Boarding and Lodging, as a perquisite but this facility is not a matter of right nor a condition of service.
2. Percentage of DA is increased once in a year at the start of the session and matches the Govt announcement of DA, from time to time.
3. All Staff Members are paid directly into their personal bank accounts, generally between 5th and 7th of the following month.
4. PF and Gratuity are also authorized, as per Govt Rules and instructions.
5. All Staff are authorized “Special Pay”, but it's not a matter right.
Pinegrove School, established in 1991, is a Co-educational, purely residential, English medium public school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi, up to 10th and 12th Grades. Pinegrove is a Regional Member of the Round Square, is accredited with ISO 9001:2008 (BSI) and is a member of the prestigious Indian Public Schools` Conference (IPSC).
Jupsoft.com | eConnect K12